Tuesday, March 8, 2011

~March Month Madness - New Contest~

Hey everyone!

Finally getting a chance to update my blog today, seems like forever since I've wrote anything here. It's so great to get back to doing what I love the most, beading, beading, & more beading.

I have a week off school and I'm taking full advantage of this extra time. I recently started a fanpage on Facebook, and have been doing work on it little by little. I did a somewhat silent launch for the page a few weeks ago. Today, however, I'm kickin' it into gear with a full launch ...and what's a launch without a contest!! So starting today, if you become a fan and "Like" my page your name will be entered into a draw for a pair of Spirit Earrings.

One lucky person will win these earrings on May 31. So just visit my Facebook Fanpage, become a fan by clicking the"Like" button. That's it... that's all you have to do to get your name entered into the draw. The winner will customize their earrings by choosing their favorite colours.

So hurry hurry, time's just ticking away and May 31st is just around the corner. For those of you that have already become 'fans', please pass this onto your friends and family, so they too can get their names entered for the Free Earrings!!! Thank you all again for your continued support!!

~Welalin~

No comments:

Post a Comment