Friday, May 1, 2009

The Winner is.....


Good Friday morning everyone! The sun is shining and it's a gorgeous morning here in Central Newfoundland, what a glorious way to kick off the 1st of May. Well as you all know, I've been running a contest since the month of March for subscribers to my new blog. I would like to thank those people that subscribed to my blog and supporting me. Your continued interest and support in my work is very much appreciated!!! Thank you so much!!


Now I would like to announce the winner of the blog candy: Congratulations cccvan65@gmail.com for being the winner of the blog candy contest. Please contact me within 48 hours to claim your prize. I'll need your snail mail address to send you the earrings!!! Congratulations again on being the winner of a pair of dreamcatcher earrings. I hope you like them!
Well I will be posting again soon with photos of my new products. I have designed a few new things to show you......till the next time folks..take care..be well!
~~~have a safe and great weekend~~~
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment