Wednesday, May 12, 2010

~~New Products~~ Bezel Rivolis & Bolo Ties


Two new products I decided to add to my long list of jewelry this spring are beaded rivolis earrings and beaded bolos.

The Beaded Rivolis are gorgeous; I can’t believe I have not tried them till now. The way the light bounces off the crystals is simply amazing. This pair is called ‘Bell Bottom Blues’ it has a heliotype rivolis crystal (14mm), beaded in size 15 Miyuki Glass Seed Beads. This pair is available on my etsy site.

I have been asked a number of times if I could make a beaded bolo. I decided to get in the slides and ropes and give them a try. What you see here are the first two I've made. The first one with the traditional colours & quills has been sent away to my friend and quill supplier in Red Bay Labrador, as a gift of appreciation. The other is of an Inukshuk inlay made of Red Bay Labrador Porcupine Quills. It is simply gorgeous!!! Both bolos are worked in bead embroidery, using size 11 Miyuki Glass Seed Beads. Stay tuned..more news and products to come over the next few weeks...

~Welalin~






No comments:

Post a Comment